Dr. Anirudha Patil is an extremely accomplished and renowned surgeon practising in the most prestigious hospitals of Mumbai.
He has completed his undergraduate medical training(M.B,B.S) from the KEM Hospital, Mumbai which is regarded as one of the best teaching hospitals of India. After completing his Specialist Surgical training(M.S.), he also completed Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery(F.MAS).
Further he has attained Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery from The University of Strasbourg, France. He has also completed Intensive Course in Laparoscopic Surgery at IRCAD, Taiwan.
He has been awarded with Times Heath Excellence Award in 2019 for his exceptional work in thyroid surgery. He has also been awarded by The Mumbai Surgical Society for the same. Dr. Anirudha is also acting Honorary Surgeon to Raj Bhavan and The Respected Governor of Maharashtra.
He also performs basic Laparoscopic Surgeries like Lap. Appendicectomy, Lap. Cholecystectomy(Gall Bladder surgery), and Lap. Hernia Repair surgery. Advanced abdominal Laparoscopic surgery includes Surgery for Cancer, Pseudocyst of Pancreas, Splenectomy, Nephrectomy. As he works in a tertiary level hospital, he also performs a lot of corrective surgeries for complications which are referred to him from across the state.
His academic excellence is reflected by the number of publications and presentations in multiple national and international conferences.
1. Presented and awarded one of BEST ORIGINAL VIDEO PRESENTATION for “THORACOSCOPIC ESOPHAGECTOMY IN PRONE POSITION” at the EAES CONFERENCE, PARIS in JUNE 2014.
2. Presented video on “LAPAROSCOPIC SPLEEN PRESERVING DISTAL PANCREATECTOMY “at the EAES CONFERENCE, PARIS in JUNE 2014.
3. Presented “A NOVEL METHOD OF PERFORMING HEMI – COLECTOMY: THE GAUZE TECHNIQUE” at the 24th World Congress IASGO 2014 at VIENNA, AUSTRIA.
4. EVALUATION OF THE MANNHEIM’S PERITONITIS INDEX IN PREDICTING MORTALITY IN PATIENTS WITH PERFORATIVE PEROTONITIS in MVP JOURNAL OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Volume 1, Issue 2, July 2014.
5. Presented Paper on “ACUTE TRAUMATIC BOWEL HERNIATION in PRE-PERITONEAL SPACE” at MASICON, 2013.
6. Part of Panel Committee of Doctors of TEAM GALAXY hosting G-ROS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE in Nov. 2014.
7. Reviewer for “CLINICAL CASE REPORTS”, a sister journal of The British Journal of Surgery.
8. Invited as Faculty at MASICON 2020 to present on Trans- Oral Thyroid Surgery A good clinical acumen with up to date knowledge, prompt decision making yet a calm professional demeanour, he holds high ethical standards and takes utmost care of his patients.